How to Help
- For information on how active and retired health care professionals can volunteer to help support Wisconsin during the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit: https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/preparedness/weavr/index.htm
- The United Way of Wisconsin, Serve Wisconsin and the Wisconsin Volunteer Coordinators Association have created a new website to connect organizations and potential volunteers. Do you need volunteers for your agency or can you volunteer? Sign up at www.volunteerwisconsin.org.
- Feeding Wisconsin is the statewide association of the Feeding America food banks that sources, warehouses, and provides food to over 750 affiliated agencies and 1,000 local food programs throughout the state. To volunteer with Feeding Wisconsin, please visit: https://www.feedingwi.org/getinvolved/
- For information on donating or selling Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to the State of Wisconsin, please click here. For information on helping manufacture PPE, please click here.
- To learn more about how your organization or business can help in the effort to combat the spread of COVID-19, please visit: https://www.fema.gov/coronavirus/how-to-help
Disclaimer: This webpage shares information, email addresses and links to other sites or entities on the Internet that are not maintained by Senator Baldwin. Resources, email addresses and links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Senator Baldwin of any of the products, services or opinions of the entity or organization or individual. Senator Baldwin bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.