- For information and resources specific to your community, please call 211 or 877-947-2211 or visit: https://211wisconsin.communityos.org/coronavirus
To connect with your local community action agency and see what resources are available in your area, please visit: https://wiscap.org/member-agencies/
For more information on how to apply for help paying your utility bills, please visit: http://www.homeenergyplus.wi.gov/ or call 1-866-HEATWIS (432-8947)
- For information on how to get help paying for funeral costs for a loved one who has died of COVID-19, please visit: https://www.baldwin.senate.gov/coronavirus/help-paying-for-funeral-costs
- For guidance on reopening your business courtesy of the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation, please visit: https://wedc.org/reopen-guidelines/
To inquire about free civil legal services from Legal Action of Wisconsin, Inc. (LAW), please visit: https://www.legalaction.org/ or call 855-947-2529
- For information on Wisconsin’s child care setting order, and K-12 school closure order, please visit: https://evers.wi.gov/Pages/Home.aspx
- For information on child care and child welfare, please visit: https://dcf.wisconsin.gov/covid-19
- For information on managing stress and anxiety, please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/managing-stress-anxiety.html
- For information about Social Security benefits and COVID-19 from the Social Security Administration please visit: https://www.ssa.gov/coronavirus/
- For information on emergency internet resources and other utility service help, please visit: https://psc.wi.gov/Pages/Home.aspx
- For information on the Federal Communications Commission's Lifeline Program, which provides subscribers a discount on monthly telephone service, broadband Internet access service, or voice-broadband bundled service purchased from participating providers, please visit: https://www.fcc.gov/consumers/guides/lifeline-support-affordable-communications
- For information on food safety for consumers, please visit: https://www.fda.gov/food/food-safety-during-emergencies/food-safety-and-coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19
- For information on DMV online services and WisDOT, please visit: https://wisconsindot.gov/Pages/covid-19.aspx
- For help getting health care coverage, paying for groceries or child care costs and more via ACCESS Wisconsin, please visit: https://access.wisconsin.gov/access/
Additional Information and Resources
For general information and resources about coronavirus for Wisconsinites, please click here.
To connect with Senator Baldwin's office, please click here.
Disclaimer: All information, content, and materials available on this page are for general informational purposes only.
This webpage shares information, email addresses and links to other sites or entities on the Internet that are not maintained by Senator Baldwin. Resources, email addresses and links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Senator Baldwin of any of the products, services or opinions of the entity or organization or individual. Senator Baldwin bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.